This update is quite a small update fixing quite a few issues from the last update. There has been a lot of performance improvements and hopefully this will help across all platforms.
- Water wells have been added. Now you can access water closer to home
- PC/Mac are now 32-64 bit
- All digging has been fixed on the desert island.
- There has been many smaller fixes and improvements from the last update.
For mobile free versions, you can now In-app purchase the full game. This allows you to continue your game without losing any data after purchase.
I have been mostly working on multiplayer for the past few weeks and it’s about 80% complete. I have also been working on one last major update for single player before releasing the multiplayer.
Within the next couple of weeks I will be releasing this update, which includes most of the suggested ideas, plus a few other things which I feel are necessary before multiplayer.
- Random generated islands
- These will be fully randomly, procedurally generated islands with alot more detail than so far. Rather than travelling miles and miles in empty ocean it will feel alot more closer and better biomes.
- Horses, riding & taming
- Building furniture
- Fishing & food degrading
- Food will no longer last forever thus giving you new ways to hunt for food and storage
- New building materials
- This will play a much better role when it comes to new enemies and multiplayer
- Enemys/Friendlys/Tribal warriors
These are all new aspects which are very close to being finished and will add a whole new dimension to gameplay. I would’ve liked to release multiplayer by now, but feel these last things are much needed first.
Thanks for your support and get ready!